Last week we published a new Learning Center guide sharing tips on using Twitter in a way that can benefit one’s Hubs and general online brand. This week, our focus turns to Facebook.
This second installment in a series of four guides to using social media as Hubber (which cover Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest) touches on:
- Using the “Like” button on Hubs
- Finding a good balance of posts and shared links so that your shares actually show up in people’s feeds
- Monitoring the response to things you share to see what sort of content your friends are interested in
- Boosting interaction with others to increase engagement with your own posts
- Utilizing lists to share niche-style posts with specific groups
- Friending other Hubbers on Facebook
- Whether or not to create a Facebook page for your Hubs
- Interacting with HubPages’ Facebook page and posts
Be sure to stop by the full Learning Center entry to explore all of these topics in detail!
We hope you find our advice to be useful, and that you take some time to sharpen your Facebook sharing and diplomacy skills! Savvy behavior on Facebook reflects well upon all facets of your online identity, both on HubPages and elsewhere.
[Image by Sean MacEntee, CC-BY, via flickr]