While it can be very helpful to share your beautiful photos with others on HubPages, some of the most valuable commodities on HubPages are support and advice. Simply by giving a Hubber a helping hand, you can do an immense amount of good. Those who were met by a friendly face on HubPages will know what I’m talking about!
If you would like to share support and advice on HubPages, but don’t know where to go, consider…
- Sending a Hubber an email letting him or her know which Hubs you like most and what it is you liked about them (you can send Hubbers emails by going to the Fan Mail tab of his or her Profile (pictured above) and clicking the “send [Name] an email” link”).
- Leaving a comment (that you ask be deleted) on a Hubber’s Hub when you notice a typo so that the Hubber knows to take care of it.
- Leaving a friendly, welcoming comment on a new Hubber’s Hub.
- Going to the Improving Your Hub Forum and giving constructive advice to those seeking help with their Hubs
- Stopping by the HubChallenge Forums and cheering on people who have pledged to meet new HubPages goals.
2 replies on “Sharing Your Support and Advice”
I think it is a great idea to support our fellow Hubbers. I think I would do it the other way around – tell the Hubber what I like the most on the hub itself, and discuss corrections in a private email. That’s how I would prefer it anyway.
This is just one more reason that hubpages stands apart from all other writing sites. I love this! Sending a private email to another writer to alert them of a typo is a kind thing to do. The comment section is not the place for this.
And sending a “welcome” or supportive hub can really make a difference in their day and in their writing.
A big thanks for these marvelous suggestions.