We are happy to announce that you now have access to our new review and recipe-centric capsules. The next time you visit the HubTool, you will be able to add Ratings, Cook Time, Ingredients, Instructions, and Nutrition Capsules to your review and recipe Hubs, and doing so, as we mentioned in our previous blog post about this feature, can give those Hubs a leg up in search engine results.
In addition to starting new Hubs that utilize these Special Layout Options, you can add our new capsules to existing recipe and review Hubs. For some tips on using these capsules, check out the new guides in our Learning Center.
Helpful Guides to Get You Started
You’re probably excited about publishing new recipe and review Hubs as well as adding these new search-friendly capsules to your existing recipe and reviews. To do so with the greatest success possible, we recommend checking out the following Learning Center guides:
- Using Special Layout Options: A basic overview of the Special Layout Options and what they mean for your Hubs
- The Recipe Capsules: An overview of the special capsules designed to add polish and search-friendliness to recipe Hubs
- The Ratings Capsule: A more specific guide to the Ratings Capsule- the minimum capsule required to add the search-friendly layout to a Hub
- Tips on Making Your Reviews More Search-Friendly: A guide to creating search-friendly reviews using the Ratings Capsule
- Tips on Writing a Successful Recipe Hub: A guide to creating a search-friendly recipe Hub
We hope you have fun using these capsules!