We at HubPages hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy during this difficult time. If you are stuck inside, there are a bunch of things you can do to stay sane—such as Marie Kondo-ing your bookshelves, or, if you have kids, learning how to use E-books for homeschooling purposes. Aside from taking physical precautions, our team has been discussing the many ways to stay well mentally. Here are some practices and resources that we have been utilizing.
- Take everything one day at a time.
- Be kind to yourself and others.
- It’s ok to be scared, bored, angry, sad—just don’t let those feelings isolate you. Share them with others as a way of fostering connection and deepening relationships.
- Look at this experience as an opportunity to slow down and identify what is most important to you.
- Limit exposure to news coverage.
- Seek connection and support.
- ” Practicing Self-Care During Stressful Times“
- ” A Psychologist’s Science-Based Tips for Emotional Resilience During the Coronavirus Crisis“