Are you a fan of our new Profile design? While it was previously only displayed on staff Profiles, you can now feature it on your own subdomain, too!
- Visit any Profile displaying the new design (staff members such as Robin are good people to turn to).
- Click on the “Upgrade My Profile” link, which will take you to the edit page for new Profiles.
- Update your Profile information by choosing or uploading a background image, adding Hubs you would like to feature, and inserting URLs for social media profiles you would like to share. You may also want to edit your bio, as hyperlinks will no longer work and long bios will be visually truncated.
- After clicking “save”, you will be asked to confirm your decision to transition to the new design.
- Once you have confirmed your intention, the new Profile design will be live on your subdomain!
Keep in mind that the shift from the old Profile design to the new one is permanent; you will not be able to go back once you have confirmed the transfer. That said, this design will roll out on all profiles eventually, so you might as well be an early adopter and show your fellow Hubbers how creative you can be with featured Hubs and custom background selections!