What better way is there to celebrate the month of spooks and pumpkin spice lattes than with a Halloween contest? This year’s theme is Halloween Costumes. This theme can be interpreted rather loosely—whether it’s a poem or a how-to, as long as your article has to do with costumes, (and complies with the rules), you are eligible to submit it. The rules are simple:
- Your article must be under three years old.
- You must submit said article’s URL to email@example.com. (Articles that are copy/pasted will not be accepted.)
- The deadline is midnight on Monday, October 21st. Any submissions sent after the deadline will not be considered.
We will be selecting three fabulous winners to receive equally fabulous prizes. Here’s what they’ll get:
- 1st Place: A spooky, inflatable lawn decoration
- 2nd Place: A horrifyingly cute Halloween plush
- 3rd Place: An assortment of creepy crawlies
All winners will receive some treats too, of course!
Results will be announced on Wednesday, October 23rd. Good luck, everyone!