We’re super excited that prokidwriter made this awesome Hub on How to Be a Tooth Fairy for Your Kids from one of our Top 10 January titles! We especially love the original drawing and the app suggestions for modern, tech-savvy parents.
This month we’ve got some real winners. Without further ado, I give you the February top 10 Exclusive titles:
- How to Sight and Observe a UFO
- How to Date a Loser without Getting Teased
- How to Create Your Own Ninja Mask
- Tutorial for Growing Bioluminescent Algae in Your Own Home
- How to Make Homemade Christmas Cards for Non-Crafty People
- How to Deal with Your Boyfriend’s Outrageous Hairstyle
- Biography of British Engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel
- How to Make it through a Boring Party
- Healthy Baked Ferret Treats Recipe
- How to Look Good in Ugly Clothes
We LOVE to see your own original pictures and drawings in Hubs. Number 6 is just begging for some brilliant photos of silly hair, and step-by-step photos for Number 3 would be super (I really, really want to learn to make my own homemade ninja mask, so share your knowledge, secret ninjas!). If you haven’t written an Exclusive Hub yet, check out HubPages Exclusives in the Learning Center to find out what Exclusives are and how they work.
Below are a couple examples of stellar Exclusive Hubs published in February. Keep up the great work, y’all!