The votes are in and the winners have been chosen! We’d like to thank everyone for taking the time to vote, and please feel free to drop by and congratulate the winners. Now, without further ado, the 2016 Hubbie Award Winners, ladies and gentlemen:
- Best All-Around Hub: How to Generate Traffic Using Made For Pinterest (MFP) Images by WryLilt
- Best All-Around Hubber: billybuc
- HubPages Lifetime Achievement (staff picked): wilderness
- Most Helpful Hubber: Marisa Wright
- Best Hub on TatRing: Does it Really Hurt to Get a Tattoo? How Do I Stop the Pain of a New Tattoo? by Organised Kaos
- Best Hub on PetHelpful: Raising Chickens (the Pet that Pays for Itself) by Jodah
- Best Hub on Bellatory: DIY Mango Face Mask Recipes for Beautiful Skin by healthmunsta
- Best Hub on Delishably: The Best Homemade Mexican Salsa Recipe by vespawoolf
- Best Hub on AxleAddict: What Is a Wheel Bearing? Diagnosing a Wheel Bearing Noise by eddiecarrara
- Best Hub on CalorieBee: How to Cut 100 Calories a Day by Faith Reaper
- Best Hub on Feltmagnet: Wet Felted Boots / Master Class Tutorial by sallybea
- Best Hub on Dengarden: How to Get Rid of Black Mold the Easy and Cheap Way by Turtlewoman
- Best Hub on LevelSkip: How to Decorate Your House in Minecraft by Dreamhowl
- Best Hub on ReelRundown: Top Ten Inspirational Teacher Movies by prairieprincess
- Best Hub on Spinditty: Why You Hate Your Voice and How to Fix It by vocalcoach
- Best Hub on Exemplore: Metaphysical Laws | The Twelve Universal Laws Explained in a Nutshell by ChristinS
- Best Hub on ToughNickel: How to Be Extremely Frugal with these Extreme Thrifty-Living Tips by Victoria Lynn
- Best Hub on KindredBond: How to Go on After the Loss of Your Mother by basicallyme
- Best Hub on TurboFuture: How to Combat Plagiarism When DMCA Notices Are Ignored by bravewarrior
- Best Hub on WanderWisdom: Funny Southern Sayings, Expressions, and Slang by Stephanie Henkel
- Best Hub on LetterPile: The Carriage Driver² – 8mm life by mckbirdbks
- Best Hub on Holidappy: A List of Santa’s Reindeer Names and Their Personalities by cclitgirl
- Best Hub on Soapboxie: Mocking Those with Mental and Physical Challenges is Poor Leadership by Patty Inglish, MS
- Best Hub on SkyAboveUs: An Appalachian Trail Thru Hike in Pictures by Outbound Dan
- Best Hub on HowTheyPlay: What to Wear and Bring to a Golf Tournament: A Spectator’s Guide by ChaplinSpeaks
- Best Hub on HobbyLark: Lead and Follow – The Secret to Dance Partnering by Marisa Wright
- Best Hub on Owlcation: Executed Royalty: Princess Élisabeth of France by Georgie Lowery
- Best Hub on HealDove: Professional Etiquette for the Certified Nurse’s Aide by Sharkye11
- Best Hub on PairedLife: Six Habits of Young Women Empowering Each Other by MsDora
This year HP Staff is very pleased to honor wilderness with the HubPages Lifetime Award for being an active member for 6 years and counting, writing tons of high-quality articles, frequently helping other Hubbers in the Forums, and generally being a hard-working and upstanding community member. Thank you, Dan, for being a part of HubPages.
We would also like to extend our congratulations to this year’s winners. You have won the admiration and respect of your fellow Hubbers and we are proud to have you as writers on our site. Keep up the fantastic work.
10 replies on “Announcing the 6th Annual Hubbie Award Winners!”
My hearty congratulations to all the winners.
Congratulations to each and every Hubber who won in the Hubby Awards this year. Remember, it is you, the person, the writer, we are honoring. Your hubs are an expression of the person you are.
A disaster as I foretold. May as well pack the Hubbie Awards up for good.
Congratulations to all the deserving winners. It’s great to see some of my friend’s names there. Thanks also to everyone who voted for my article in PetHelpful. Much appreciated.
Congrats, John, for that your niche site hub “Raising Chickens” bagging the award. It was a great hub and glad that it got the deserving award.
Thank you so much, I’m truly in awe. Much congratulations to all the winners – it’s a great list of hubs!
Congratulations to all the hubbers that won. Keep up the good work.
Congrats to ALL the writers on hubpages, you are all special and creative people.
Keep on encouraging and empowering eachothers through whatever process you possibly can, and help bringing light to the world.
Congratulations on such a huge achievement – well done, it has been a pleasure to watch your success 🙂