We get a ton of specific feedback from the HubPages community through the forums and sent to us directly. Posts often inform us of features people want and areas of the site that have bugs or aren’t working right. This feedback is tremendously important to how we plan the development work on HubPages. This weekend, I sent a short survey to the folks that work at HubPages HQ asking them a few quick questions about our company to help us improve our long term planning.
Here are a few questions, that I’d love to have answered by our community members to help us with our longer term planning as well.
1. If you were to describe HubPages in less than twenty three words or a short sentence, how would you describe HP?
2. What does HubPages do that you really like?
3. Where does HubPages have the most opportunity to improve?
4. Is there a missing feature or service as part of HubPages that you need to be successful?
5. Do you tell other people that you’re active on HubPages? Why or why not?
Please leave your answers in the comment box below. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions and helping us improve HubPages.